Murrieta, CA – KTM North America, Inc is excited to announce the Amateur Racing Trackside Support Schedule for the 2012 season.
The KTM Amateur Racing Trackside Support crew will travel to ten major amateur racing events throughout the 2012 season in order to assist KTM amateur riders with technical assistance and parts support.
All KTM amateur riders attending the event are encouraged to visit the KTM Amateur Support crew and introduce themselves to the team. The Amateur Racing Support crew is equipped to help sell parts to riders in need and to provide technical assistance free of charge.
Below is the list of events the KTM Amateur Trackside Support crew will attend:
- Freestone Spring Championship – February 28 – March 3, 2012
- Oak Hill Grand National Championship – March 3-9, 2012
- Millcreek Spring Classic – March 12-17, 2012
- Daytona Amateur Supercross – March 6-7, 2012
- World Mini Grand Prix – April 9-15, 2012
- Mammoth Mountain Motocross – June 22 – July 1, 2012
- Ponca City MX – July 20-26, 2012
- Loretta Lynn’s AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship – July 29 – August 4, 2012
- Mini Olympics – November 19 – 24, 2012
- Amateur Open – TBD
If you are a KTM amateur racer attending one of these amateur racing events please ensure that you are registered with XTRM to earn awards through KTM’s contingency program. For more details on XTRM and a completed list of all eligible race series please visit www.xtrm.com/ktm.