We are expecting an all-new 2013 Daytona 675. It is not surprising that Triumph is offering special deals on the 2012 model, including the Sulphur Yellow version pictured that will come bundled with the following accessories:
- The fresh and striking new Sulphur Yellow paint scheme
- Color matched pin stripe rims
- Carbon fiber front mudguard
- Carbon fiber instrument surrounds
- Carbon fiber exhaust heat shield
- Billet levers
Although the special model is pictured on Triumph’s web site for the U.S. market, we don’t know the premium Triumph will charge over the base $10,999 price. If the Daytona 675R is anything to go by, however, Triumph will substantially undercut the cost of purchasing these items separately.