The New Fly gives riders Italian style, technology and value
What: Piaggio Introduces the All New 2014 Fly 150 3V and Fly 50 4V
When: Available Now
The all-new 2014 Piaggio Fly 150 3V and Fly 50 4V host class leading features, Italian design, renowned quality and ultra-competitive pricing. The new Fly 150 3-valve engine is a technological breakthrough that produces more power, is more fuel-efficient and has lower maintenance costs. The 3-valve engine is among the most powerful and the most fuel-efficient 150cc engines on the market, yet its simplicity provides reliability and longevity once unimaginable. With service intervals at 6,000 miles, the cost of ownership can be greatly reduced for the Piaggio Fly 150 3V owners.
The new Fly 50 4V is equipped with the reliable 50cc 4-stroke, 4-valve engine that boasts great performance in the 50cc market. Both the 50cc and 150cc versions have a seat height of just 29.9”, making it accessible to all riders, and with the large ergonomic seat, even riding two-up will be a pleasure. The new Italian design, lower seat height, high fuel economy and minimum operating costs make the new Fly an unbeatable way to get around town. Not sure which Fly is right for you? Stop by your local Piaggio dealer to find out and test ride one today.
- Price: $2,899 (Fly 150 3V) $2,199 (Fly 50 4V)
- Engine: 150cc 4 stroke, 3 valve (Fly 150 3V) 49cc 4 stroke, 4 valve (Fly 50 4V)
- Fuel Economy: 104 mpg (Fly 150 3V) 117 mpg (Fly 50 4V)
- Colors: Graphic Black, Pearl White
- Available: Currently in United States Piaggio/Vespa dealerships
- Find Out More: PiaggioUSA.com, Piaggio-Vespa Facebook