BMW’s Concept 101 – The German Firm’s “Perfect Embodiment of American Touring”

052215top-i

052215side1

BMW has announced the unveiling of its Concept 101 motorcycle at the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este in Italy today. The head of design for BMW Motorrad calls the Concept 101 “the epitome of elegance, power and luxury on two wheels.”

101 refers to the cubic inch capacity (1,649 cc) of the six-cylinder engine, as well as Highway 101 in California near the BMW design center.

Here is the press release from BMW:

Munich/Cernobbio. Every year, the most impressive representatives of the mobile past and future on both two and four wheels assemble at the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este for a very special get-together on the shores of Lake Como. Amid this extraordinary blend of the traditional and the contemporary, BMW Motorrad once again presents a breathtaking concept study: the BMW Motorrad “Concept 101”.

“The Concept 101 opens up a new chapter in the history of our concept bikes. It is the BMW Motorrad interpretation of endless highways and the dream of freedom and independence – the perfect embodiment of “American touring”. Designing this big touring bike study was amazingly exciting for us because we haven’t been involved with a motorcycle concept like this before. To me, the Concept 101 is the epitome of elegance, power and luxury on two wheels,” says Edgar Heinrich, Head of BMW Motorrad Design, describing the character of the concept bike.

The epitome of power and exclusivity.

The name “Concept 101” indicates the capacity of the concept bike, which has its roots in the USA. The capacity of the six cylinders is 1,649 cc – approximately equivalent to 101 cubic inches, which is the American unit of measurement for cylinder capacity. So the “Concept 101” moves into a sphere that goes beyond mere horsepower and acceleration figures – all that counts is the remarkable riding experience full of power and tranquillity. The enormous torque of the in-line 6-cylinder engine generates extraordinary pulling power in every situation on the road.

The number 101 also stands for the place where the vehicle came into being. It was not far from Highway 101, at the design studios of the BMW Group subsidiary Designworks in Newbury Park, California, that the BMW Motorrad designers got together with their Designworks colleagues to create a truly special motorcycle that would extend the limits of quality and exclusivity and reflect a whole new touring philosophy: “We had a clear vision when we were designing the bike: under the motto “The Spirit of the Open Road” we wanted to build a high-performance, emotional and highly exclusive 6-cylinder vehicle that would make every ride a special experience. A bike that would make the moment so special, you would forget your destination,” explains Ola Stenegard, Head of Vehicle Design BMW Motorrad.

052215middle1

This vision is expressed in the BMW interpretation of a “bagger” – an exclusive type of custom bike especially popular in the USA. The very elongated and streamlined silhouette is especially striking from a distance. Unlike the low front section and the high rear of supersports motorcycles, the BMW Motorrad “Concept 101” has a drop-shaped silhouette that is typical of baggers, reaching the highest point at the front trim. Below this, the large front wheel appears to pull the flat, stretched silhouette behind it. At the same time, the characteristic styling of the bike visually suggests a forward urge. Two side cases integrated in streamlined form add the final touch of a quintessential bagger.

Precision and emotion.

The consistent flow of the lines from the front to the rear symbolises the riding experience offered by the “Concept 101”. Within the flowing silhouette, clear lines and elaborately modelled surfaces shape an athletic body. This creates a dynamic contrast between flowing movements and clearly defined lines that further emphasises the bike’s character. The horizontal subdivision into two areas of colour lends greater emphasis to the overall impression of flatness. While the lower section – the powerful mechanical unit – is dark, the upper area has been deliberately designed in lighter colours so as to reflect elegance and finesse.

052215middle2

The dynamically designed front trim in brushed aluminium is flatly integrated into the flow of the styling. The integrated headlamp with striking double circular appearance gives the front section a distinct and highly expressive look. It also provides the point of departure for the characteristic split face which runs across the entire bike through to the rear in the form of a brushed aluminium trim section. Two striking side panels encase the front trim almost like a suit of armour, thereby creating a broad shoulder section which further highlights the power of the “Concept 101”. Tailpipes on both sides, each with three outlets, visualise the number of cylinders and therefore the supreme performance and high torque of the engine. They also ensure the appropriate sound, making the potential of the 6-cylinder engine audible.

The rear view harmoniously rounds off the bike’s overall visual impression. A particular highlight is the unusual rear light cluster. It provides a frame for the dark-coloured rear section in the form of two LED bands. The design of the lights is formally reminiscent of former road cruisers. At the same time the expressive appearance grants a fascinating technical and aesthetic style.

052215middle3

High performance, high tech, high value.

The entire design of the “Concept 101” right through to the colours and materials used reflects power, contemporary flair and exclusive appeal. The side trim parts and cases feature an elaborate two-colour finish: a light silver surrounds the surface while the inner section is a somewhat darker silver with more of a metallic effect. The two areas are separated by a line marking applied by hand. The paint finish also includes a shadow effect which gives the manually applied line marking greater depth towards the inside. The dynamic front trim adds a touch of cool, technical style with its unpainted, brushed aluminium. The aluminium’s modern, technological statement is supplemented in the bike’s lower section by means of generous carbon surfaces with a silky gloss.

Amid silver paint surfaces, brushed aluminium and carbon, there are dark wood elements that add a warm, exclusive counterpoint. The elaborately milled wood, only treated with oil, emphasises the horizontal gesture of the side sections with its discreet grain. The model designation is integrated in the wood surfaces as an elaborate aluminium insert and badge. On the seat, two leather qualities further reflect the bike’s exclusive character: the fine-grain black leather of the side sections adds a touch of elegance to complement the perforated black leather of the seat area itself. A brown leather strip separates these two distinct sections.

052215bottom

In cooperation with Roland Sands Design.

The concept bike took concrete shape on the premises of Roland Sands – just under an hour away from Newbury Park amid the heartland of the Los Angeles custom bike scene. In close collaboration with the BMW Motorrad design team, Roland Sands assembled the exclusive parts of the “Concept 101” at his own workshops. BMW Motorrad and the custom bike specialist have worked together successfully for several years, having completed inspiring projects such as the Concept Ninety, for example. Roland Sands’ familiarity with the scene and enormous expertise in custom building combined with the possibilities and history offered by BMW Motorrad make for an exciting partnership. Sands put together the many parts of the BMW Motorrad “Concept 101” in his workshop, elaborately producing individual elements exclusively by hand. As a result, signature machine parts such as the clutch cover, timing chain cover and wheels all bear his logo, discreetly bearing witness to a collaboration that has proved successful for many years. The material finish and technical design are state-of-the-art, thereby reflecting in detail the fundamental BMW Motorrad statement: precision and emotion.

1. I think it’s interesting. I get why the haters hate (don’t like baggers, don’t like baggers that don’t have an H-D badge on the tank, whatever). But for me it’s intriguing because it’s powered by one of today’s most interesting engines. A bagger with interesting styling and a non-narrow-angle-air-cooled-V-twin modern inline 6? How is that not just a little bit sweet? I’m not the target demographic and I can’t even imagine the day I’ll be shopping for a bagger. But it’s a cool exercise.

2. David says:

OK it’s a rendering (look at the pictures in high res, don’t they look weird?), but how is this beast even supposed turn at parking lot speed? The front wheel seems so much encased in the fairing!

3. Jeremy in TX says:

I think it is quite striking (in a good way). They nailed it, in my opinion. As another poster also said, it looks like the outcome Honda has been trying for all along.

4. mickey says:

Anew use for whale foreskin… Making vests, and sleeveless gloves and buttless chaps ( for those that remember the cartoon video about whale foreskin riding suits for BMW riders)

5. Kevin says:

I find the BMW Concept 101 more appealing than the Honda F6B.

A high-performance inline-6 has a more stirring sound than a flat-6.

Despite the ample power and torque of the Honda flat-6, I’ve always found it kind of sterile feeling, lacking in any discernible engine character.

I’m sure the electric motor smoothness of the flat-6 allows many hours of fatigue-free riding, but that engine has never put a smile on my face.

A strong inline-6, on the other hand, has always been one of the most-pleasing enthusiast engine configurations.

re: “A high-performance inline-6 has a more stirring sound than a flat-6.”

OMG, Schwabes from Weissach are going to hunt you down and gut you like a fish.

6. noblsht says:

Looks like a Honda NM4 after a few weeks in a gym.

7. Craigj474 says:

FUG-LEE!!! Wood trim? I laughed at it as a teen and pre-teen in the 60s and 70s, why would I want it now on what is no doubt going to be a near $25,000 motorcycle?

BMW core customers are going to hate this thing. Cruiser riders are wondering where the forward controls are. If you like this you’ve already bought a Honda F-something 6 Gold Wing variant. All 3 of you. Where is the market share for this?

re: “BMW core customers are going to hate this thing”

well that all works out ’cause they’re targeting Harley Davidson/Victory core customers.

8. pj says:

btw I like the wood! Now figure out how to turn that s1000rr into a sport tourer and Im in, sans wood:)

9. pj says:

Like any concept bike its designed to to provoke a reaction and measure the temp before dropping some coin. For me I hate the exhaust pipes, and wouldnt be willing to sacrifice handling performance for that huge front wheel! That said the triumph trophy and GT 1600 are too cloaked in plastic for my taste. Like many Americans I want to see more of the engine and mechanicals ( I think this does that to some extent ) I also prefer hi revving 5-10K unlike my brothers from classic Harley crowd. So for now I will stick with my modified geezer glide. 2006 Harley street rod with roadglide fairing and custom hard bags.

10. Joe Bogusheimer says:

I actually sort of like it, in a theoretical way. Not the sort of thing I’m likely to buy, mind you, not when I could have something like a K1600GT for (likely) the same sort of money, or less. Still, it’s clearly in the same sort of vein as the F6B or CTX1300, which at least some people have commented positively on. And FWIW, I actually kind of like the wood panelling, even if it is strictly just as much a styling device as the fake wood panelling on station wagons, which at least on the wagons referred back to real “woody” wagons that had wooden bodywork.

11. PN says:

I like it. Massive, powerful, elegant. It’s not my type of bike but I bet it sells to the luxo-cruiser bunch. Everything from H-D suddenly looks derivative and old-fashioned.

• Grover says:

Everything from H-D is old-fashioned and that’s why they sell so many. Not everybody is looking to go 200 mph or wants a bike draped in plastic. It’s great that we all don’t think alike or what a boring world it would be!

12. Scottie says:

The rest of the universe should just let H-D and Indian have the cruiser market. Even Victory didn’t brand well.

Honda sold a few VTXs and Valkeries, but should stick with the Goldwing and sport bikes. Suzuki and Kawasaki miss with big ugly radiators. Even Yamaha, who had remarkable success with the Roadstar missed with the Roadliner/Stratoliner (I own a Strat and love it, but the market did not).

• SausageCreature says:

I actually like some of Victory’s smaller (relatively speaking) cruisers. I wouldn’t mind having a Judge or a Hammer. From what I’ve read, that 106 motor is a beast…at least when it’s not trying to push a cruise ship down the road. The Guzzi California pushes my buttons, too.

I agree that the Japanese cruisers have more or less failed to inspire, though.

13. Tim says:

This is clearly a polarizing bike. Personally, as far as cruisers go, I kind of like the look of this one (if a cruiser can ever be considered attractive.) I wonder how it would look without the wood? Might a few more people be on the “like” side of the fence without the wood? The bike most reminds me of the Honda Goldwing cruisers, but I think this one looks better.

Unfortunately, I really don’t see much of a market for it. My cruiser friends would never consider anything other than a loud, shaking V Twin. An electric smooth V-6 could win them over, if they ever gave one a chance, but they won’t (I have both a BMW GTL and a big V Twin cruiser, so I have a lot of experience with both types of motors). Bottom line, I believe a bike like this is designed for a market that doesn’t exist, no matter how good the bike. I just don’t see this one selling in decent numbers and it would be a big mistake for BMW to produce it.

If BMW wants to get back in the pseudo-cruiser business, they would have a better chance of success using the boxer twin. Roland Sands would be better utilized helping them build something around that power plant.

14. ride33 says:

‘damn, this thing makes some of the newer Honda designs look not-so-bad. Just what the world is waiting for, another Bavarian cruiser, this time with wood panneling no less…

15. mg3 says:

This current crop of motorcycle designers (you are not alone BMW) must have been weened on angel dust. There’s just no other explanation for this. But I do like the idea of welding some drain pipes together to make that nifty looking exhaust. Big thumbs up on that at least.

16. Provologna says:

I like it. Very curious how it performs vs. Honda F6B.

• Hot Dog says:

I like it too. The wood inlay is beautiful and it’s not like this thing is going to sit out in the weather much, so it will maintain it’s look. The big front wheel is “The Look” now a days but it seems to look too cartoonish for me. I went to bike night last week and a Harley had a front wheel so big it looked like a Penny Farling.

17. dave911 says:

Nice looking cadillac…

18. Grover says:

“The concept bike took concrete shape on the premises of Roland Sands – just under an hour away from Newbury Park amid the heartland of the Los Angeles custom bike scene. In close collaboration with the BMW Motorrad design team, Roland Sands assembled the exclusive parts of the “Concept 101″ at his own workshops.” Hard to believe that Roland Sands is partially to blame for this mess. He is usually spot on with his designs. It must have been a HUGE paycheck from BMW to agree to get involved with this project. I actually believe that this is meant for production than a concept vehicle. They sure wasted a ton of flowery words on a bike that’s not intended for production.

• mickey says:

Flowery words were copied form Harley Davidson as well. the absolute Kings of saying flowering things about same ol same ol.

19. Dale says:

Actually, I kind of like it. This coming from a guy who is allergic to the superior smugness of BMW riders and drivers.

• Clumseyfingers says:

Wow you took the words right out of my mouth! I’ve owned BMW cars and loved them, but when it comes to bikes, IMO there is only one difference between Harleys and BMWs: Harleys are overpriced and underengineered, and BMWs are overpriced and overengineered.
      Bagger styling doesn’t thrill me, but this thing is quite is beautiful. And the wood suits it. It’s a refreshing change from times past when it appeared the goal of BMW was to produce the ugliest bikes.

20. billyboy says:

If they produce this in a realistic bike–not a show bike-I would buy one in a second. BMW power. BMW quality. American bagger.

21. Sean says:

I think it’s pretty cool. if I was looking for a cruiser Or a tourer id def consider one of these.

22. Bob says:

The “tall” front wheel falls in the same category as ape-hangers. In what way can this possibly be functionally superior? BMW has always had a Germanic aesthetic philosophy, i.e. functional, balanced, quality materials, lack of ornamentation. A true “international” design. This thing is an aberration. I’m embarrassed for them.

23. snerd says:

NHRA is calling 1/4 mile at a time will Matt Hines want one

24. jimmihaffa says:

The naysayers here seem to reject any break from convention. The use of wood in this application is elegant and adds an organic feel to the inherently mechanical nature of a motorbike. I personally think it’s brilliant. Wheels, exhaust, fairing, suspension all show completely novel design elements that I suspect will be emulated. Yes, some would rather have something more conventional, but I’m fairly certain that when BMW puts out such a progressive prototype designers from other motorcycle firms (Milwaukee anyone?) take sharp notice.

• Gary says:

There is the minor matter of what sun and rain do to exposed wood over time.

BMW have always built bikes designed to be RIDDEN … day in, day out. This bike, with tiny cornering clearance and exposed wood, is designed to be LOOKED at, like a boutique chopper. Whenever BMW has pursued eye candy, they have failed. Their beauty has always been their functionality.

This bike is, IMHO, a failure.

• Pacer says:

Do ypi think the Road King is a failure? I think that was the target for this bike, and i guess it will run circles around it.

• Gary says:

“Do you think the Road King is a failure?”

• Pacer says:

A faliure by what standards? This all about capitalism. They sell outdated technology without spending any money on R&D. The stock holders consider it a success. Plus I know a couple of people who own them. They are very good at their intended use.

• Grover says:

I don’t know. The Road King is fuel injected, has linked ABS brakes, has OBD, digital fuel gage and mileage countdown and gets 46 mpg on the highway while providing great comfort for two. True, it doesn’t have TC, but do you think the market for this bike needs it? H-D has sold a million of them..not quite a failure, I’d say.

• Gary says:

Pacer … sorry. I thought you asked if I thought the Road King was a failure as a MOTORCYCLE. Clearly it is a commercial success. I love the way they look and sound. But as a bike I’d like to own, I can honestly say it is a total, utter, abject failure.

• mg3 says:

Well said Gary. But this, alas, is where the world seems to be going. Bigger, heavier, dumber. We just can’t get enough!

Personally, I think it’s an elaborate joke that BMW is playing on the mc community, and they have no plans at all to actually build this monstrosity.

It would have been so cool, however, if they had called it the ‘Amazonas’?

• Eagle says:

The big American car companies made “woodies” for years. The wood held up to sun and rain just fine. It’s the same for wooden boats, and wooden houses. Protective finishes for wood were perfected long ago.

• DaveA says:

Yes, because this would be the first time anything involving wood was intended to be outside.

re: “BMW have always built bikes designed to be RIDDEN”

and they still do…

but then the 21st Century arrived and they realized they needed to diversify their portfolio not just with bikes that can be “ridden”…? but with bikes that can be ridden REALLY REALLY FAST (see entry for S1RR) and bikes that can be customized (see entry for R9T).

think about it, if MotoGP and multi-time WSBK champion’s Ducati can build the Diavel…? then let’s be honest, “Bey Oom Vey” green lighting a production version of this for model year 2016 isn’t even remotely the strangest thing that’s ever happened. not by a long shot. LOL

25. ApriliaRST says:

I agree the wood look missed its debut by two months; April 1 would have been great. OTOH, they got it right with the melted rear end look having a seat that no sane woman would occupy for fear of falling off the back. That should attract some Harley types who really, really want to show they have more money than brains. Har, har, BMW, irony nicely done.

re: “That should attract some Harley types”

conquest sales of former HD riders is one BMW’s main demographics. in the past decade many a NON-riding white collar professional who got drawn into motorcycling based on the “bad boy” image of HD, have quickly realize they weren’t cut out for their kit.

26. Austin ZZR1200 says:

Love it. C’mon folks, its a concept. A very well-rendered concept.

27. paul246 says:

This would have been super cool in 1959.

“This would have been super cool in 1959.”

Then that is probably a good indication that it will be super cool today.

28. lvjt says:

My dad rides with guys between 50 and 70. I bet at least one of them would buy this. The paneling is hilarious!

29. Fuzzyson1 says:

I wondered what happened to the Station Wagon from National Lampoon’s Vacation movie! Man that’s fugly! Hey BMW-You produce some of the world’s best Sport-Tourers. Stick with what you do best!

• Tom K. says:

If Jeep brings back the “Wagoneer”, they will HAVE to have a version with fake wood paneling on the sides to pay homage ot the original. Going back into the 70’s, I remember the Olds Vista Cruiser, the Ford “Country Squire” wagon, the Buick “Roadmaster”, etc. all having wood paneling, it was “the thing” back then. Hey, if it was good enough for the Den, why not the car? Clark Griswold’s wagon was just an exaggeration of what was being sold then, wagons were the premier family vehicle.

If you look at tbe “classic” antique cars (Duesenbergs, Cords, etc.) you will find extensive use of wood on the intrior, it was a “luxury” form of trim, before they determned that soft cusioned plastic was cheaper and a lot less likely to maim you in a crash.

• Tom K. says:

On second thought, this thing IS a modern-day, two-wheeled Deusenberg – very powerful, luxurious, unique, larger-than-life, smooth, opulent, and no doubt “exclusive”, “A vehicle made for those who do not have to ask how much it costs nor question whether they deserve to won it”, if I may channel Don Draper.

Unfortunately, a parking lot tipover would require a home-equity loan for us mere mortals.

re: “If you look at tbe “classic” antique cars (Duesenbergs, Cords, etc.) you will find extensive use of wood on the intrior, it was a “luxury” form of trim”

and look at MODERN luxury cars, you will find extensive use of wood on the interior. the wood is merely meant to identify it as a BMW and thus associate it with everything they make on car side. ie. 3, 5, 7 series saloons etc. this bike afterall is powered by a straight 6, an engine configuration the Bavarians are also fond of.

30. viktor92 says:

UGLY

31. Ian Danby says:

I wonder who ‘they’ think will just have to have one of these..?

• Tom R says:

Pull your head out of the sand, cuz the streamlined bagger market is huge and growing. A production version of this concept bike based on the K1600GTL will sell, and it will bring LOTS on new eyeballs into BMW dealers.

BMW is well on their way to a 3rd straight year of record sales, and it isn’t because they are stupid.

32. Wendy says:

NOT Want

33. DaveA says:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but when you focus on what it was they were going for and not what you personally would want to own, they pretty well nailed it. I have a hard time believing that they’d find much sales success with it as I can’t see the customer for this bike shopping BMW.

Also apparently I’m in the tiny minority here, but again, given what they were going for, I think the wood works.

34. Larry K says:

B-M-Double-Puke.

35. panthalassa says:

hinda f6b crossed with victory vision crossed with a woodie …

36. RMR says:

“….perfect embodiment of “American touring”. Designing this big touring bike study was amazingly exciting for us because we haven’t been involved with a motorcycle concept like this before.”
    This is what they could have done – go to a restaurant or local dive, order coffee, grab some napkins, scribble some designs, talk back and forth, tweak the design here and there. There, they just saved a lot of time and ‘wood trim’ and money because this ‘excess-dream-liner-bagger’ would have been left under the coffee cup.
    Wood-trim? Really? Why not some ‘curb-feelers’?

37. azi says:

They forgot to add the roof and roofracks

38. notarollingroadblock says:

Their boss in Germany must be going “WTF? We paid these guys to build that?”

39. North of Missoula says:

BMW’s strength is in its tradition of design, function and form. Innovative, rideable, performance oriented motorcycles. Recall the failed R1200C? That is what happened the last time they tried to make a cruiser.

If this monstrocity makes it into production I will eat my shorts.

• George says:

Hey! The R1200C was praised for its design beauty. And it was a very capable cruiser. It still has a strong following 11 years after the last one was made and commands at least a 20% higher price than other BMWs of those model years.

When BMW tried to make it into a touring bike with unstable front end geometry, a huge fork mounted fairing, and only a range of 130 miles, then THAT’S when they laid an egg….

40. Daimyo says:

‘When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come.” I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.’

— Revelation 6:7-8

Repent I say for our doom is clearly at hand!

• Provologna says:

Read the first and last vs. of the same Book. The second coming was a “future” event for persons who received the Book int the first C, but it’s a past event for everyone post-70 AD when Nero destroyed the “Ioudaios” temple. (BTW, the numbers corresponding to the letters N-E-R-O in the Greek language = 666.)

I know you were just kidding, but could not stop myself from addressing that the second coming already happened, so, no, this bike does not signal anyone’s “doom.”

BTW, some of the exact poetic and metaphorical language quoted in Revelation appears in the OT, and is about as literal as our modern saying, “It’s raining cats and dogs!” A “Ioudaios” reader of Greek would never take such language as literal.

Please return to your normal mc programming…

• Daimyo says:

Almost certainly the most literate and succinct shutting down of any post of mine on the internet, ever.

My hat off to you sir, truly a gentleman and a scholar.

I love BMW bikes, but …. no. Just, no.

42. Mugwump says:

“…milled wood…”, I’m jus sayin’

43. DaytonaTrip says:

Wow… bolt a half a cord of fake lumber on the side and all of a sudden we’re back in the 70’s. Not sure what schnitzel pipe BMW has been smoking lately but I’d say… keep on developing. Style is in need.

44. ABQ says:

Batman may have a new motorcycle here. The best part is that the seat height will be low enough for most of us to throw a leg over, and flat foot at stops. How long has it been since BMW had a bike that wasn’t designed around tall people? Too long. Welcome back to the cruiser market.

• Tom R says:

I am 5 foot-8 and can ride every bike that BMW makes. Being flat-footed on a bike is quite over-rated.

• Grover says:

Where did you buy your elevator shoes at? I haven’t been able to find a pair since the 1970’s! 🙂

45. todd says:

It’s not as dorky as that helmet.

46. Artem_T says:

I like six-cylinder

47. my2cents says:

Wow BNW again you have really missed the boat. That 1200C from a few years back still haunts my vision, this however (is that faux wood panel) just leaves me grasping….well it fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. It will be more than interesting to listen to the BMW zombies echo in and defend even a scrap of this unit. Can’t wait to meet the first buyer of one of these.

Yours truly laughing at your ugly scooter.

• Dennis Bitner says:

The BMW 1200C and the variations were horrible. Sorry, BMW needs to stay with it’s core business, leave HD, Victory, and the others…

Really a horrible looking machine….

48. allworld says:

It sort of has a Victory/Honda thing going on. Not too sure about the wood trim…
    It sure is big.
    I’ll pass… I think I’m buying the Motus.

49. Bob says:

I’m at a loss for words.

50. joe says:

let me check the date……no it’s not april first.
    did BMW hire one of the Ness clan?