For 2013, Harley is introducing the all new CVO Breakout, a stunning Softail (pictured above) with the brawny 110CI Twin Cam engine and loads of high end features…just like the rest of the CVO lineup.
Metal Flake is back with the Hard Candy Custom paint and styling options available on five Harley models, including the striking, green Seventy-Two pictured.
Here is how Harley describes the rest of the changes for 2013.
- Ten Harley-Davidson models are offered as 110th Anniversary Editions, each serialized and featuring exclusive paint and commemorative solid bronze fuel tank badges. Production will vary by model and will be strictly limited to ensure exclusivity. These models come with all available factory-installed options as standard equipment. (See separate release for more details on the 110th Anniversary Editions.)
- The Harley-Davidson® Street Bob® gets a tougher profile for 2013 with new blacked-out triple clamps and powertrain, and a chopped rear fender with side-mounted license plate and stop/turn/tail lights. This rowdy Dyna bobber features a solo seat and mini-ape handlebar mounted on new risers that make it easier to customize the Street Bob. New paint options include Hard Candy Custom metalflake and a scalloped two-tone option. (See separate release for more details on the 2013 Street Bob.)
- The Street Bob serves as a great starting point for customization, and now along with the 1200 Custom it can be personalized through H-D1 Factory Customization with options selected by the customer using the online Bike Builder on Harley-Davidson.com, and installed as the motorcycle is assembled by the Harley-Davidson Motor Company. By choosing from different wheels, paint and engine finishes, the customer can dramatically alter the look of the motorcycle. Different combinations of foot-control location, seat choices and handlebar can be selected to adjust the fit of the motorcycle to rider stature.
- Hard Candy Custom embraces a trend that’s reemerged from garages around the globe. Now the sparkle of Hard Candy Big Red Flake, Hard Candy Lucky Green Flake and Hard Candy Coloma Gold Flake can be ordered as Original Equipment paint and serve as the foundation for personal customization. At least one Hard Candy Custom color will be offered on these Harley-Davidson motorcycle models: Seventy-Two™, Street Bob®, Blackline®, Softail®Deluxe, and Forty-Eight™. New and recently introduced Genuine Motor Accessory and Harley-Davidson®MotorClothes® items extend the Hard Candy Custom theme. (See separate release for more details on Hard Candy Custom.)
- The 2013 CVO™ series of limited-production premium custom motorcycles features the new CVO™ Breakout®, a bold Softail® model that takes production motorcycle finishes to a new level with two paint schemes that feature hand-polished steel sections on the fuel tank and fenders. The CVO™ Road King® offers the first factory-installed Road King® audio system, and the new detachable Vented Wind Splitter windshield. The super-premium touring CVO™Ultra Classic® Electra Glide® and shark-nose CVO™ Road Glide® Custom bagger return with new features for 2013.(See separate release for more details on the 2013 CVO line.)
- The versatile Harley-Davidson® Sportster® line includes five models, plus the Sportster® 1200 Custom Anniversary Edition. New colors and graphics are offered on all Sportster® models.
- The traditional “hard tail” lines of the Harley-Davidson Softail® platform are offered on six models, including the Softail® Slim™, a back-to-basics 1950’s-style bobber introduce mid-year 2012. The 2013 Fat Boy® now features Mirror Chrome Aluminum Bullet Hole Disc wheels as standard equipment. The Softail® line also includes Heritage Softail®Classic Anniversary Edition and the Fat Boy® Lo Anniversary Edition.
- Eight Harley-Davidson® Touring models, from the slammed-and-trimmed Street Glide® to the fully equipped Electra Glide® Ultra Limited, are ready to tackle the long road with fresh color and graphics options. The Road King®Anniversary Edition and Electra Glide® Ultra Limited Anniversary Edition are available in limited quantities for 2013.
- The smooth-handling 2013 Dyna® line includes the re-styled Street Bob and four more models, plus the Super Glide® Custom Anniversary Edition.
- The aggressive Harley-Davidson® V-Rod® power-cruiser line features the Night Rod® Special and V-Rod Muscle®, each available in new colors for 2013.
- Riders looking for a Trike option with Harley-Davidson quality can turn to the Tri Glide® Ultra Classic®, also available Tri Glide® Ultra Classic® Anniversary Edition to celebrate a milestone.
For further details and specifications, visit the Harley-Davidson website.